This actor provoked me to hit him really in one of the scenes hit him - video

Entertainment

Egyptian actress Yousra spoke about the details of a scene she had collected with the late Egyptian actor Ahmed Zaki, which included a strike between them.

Yousra said that this scene turned into a "leech" because of him, explaining that Zaki stomping the role and hit hard, saying: "Why I do not see him real whiteness and I started to hit him hard because a vacuuming benefit stop photography because this is the second time and hit me and I do not want him."

She said in her speech, which came during her dialogue on the program "Kalam in Art" on the channel "Arab" that the next day was delayed to filming because of the pain of her back as a result of beatings in this scene, saying: "When he arrived to meet him and base Ali Badrakhan Qali late Why are you a professor? "I asked them," I have brought them, and I have entered the fashion, and their purples are my glory, and the zircons that are therein. "

(t) News (t) Lebanon (t) elnashra (t) lebanon news (t) Regional celebrities (t) Ahmed Zaki (t)

Sign up for our free – – – and receive our best articles in your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ليست هناك تعليقات

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.