Emilie tells her ordeal at the trial of her ex boyfriend
"He was next to me and watched me burn": at the trial of her ex-fiancé, Emilie suggested that the latter, accused of burning her alive and having made up her crime in a car accident, had tried to 'murder.
"I feel a source of heat on the top of my left shoulder, the heat begins to invade me, I realize that my hair is on fire": for nearly an hour, the young woman of 31 years tells the Assize Court of Val-d'Oise the scene that took place 12 years ago.
A road accident
On November 9, 2007, shortly before midnight, the vehicle driven by his companion Johann B., a 34-year-old printer, made a road trip and hit a tree on a departmental road in Val-d'Oise.
"It was not a violent impact (…) My first instinct was to go out, but the car did not open." After having "finally managed to open the door", she feels, at the moment when she leaves the vehicle, "a source of heat". Face, neck, back, arms, legs … The flames devour little by little his body.
"I was on fire, I saw only flames," she remembers, without ever raising her voice. "I wanted that night to stop, I was having a nightmare, I begged him to help me, I thought I was going to die, he was next to me and watched me burn" she continues.
"He circled my head inside the jacket (…) by pressing on his face, it was so violent that I could not breathe, I thought, 'he's finishing me'".
Five weeks in a coma
The girl is then hospitalized for six months, including five weeks in a coma, and undergoes many transplants. Émilie, now an archivist in a ministry, assures that her ex-companion came to see her "every day" at the hospital and "repeated her version of the facts".
"'You have to say the same version as me for the burned car to be refunded to me: there was a boar, I put a flying wheel'" continues Émilie, who assures to have "never seen 'shade, even less boar'.
Difficulties in the couple
If she initially wanted to "refuse to remember," she then had "strong doubts" about what she believes was not an accident. "When I say strong doubts, it's certainties in fact," she says shortly thereafter, questioned by the president.
During the hearing, she spoke about the difficulties in the couple she formed with Johann B .: "he was jealous, manipulated me, played on my feelings, made emotional blackmail".
The young woman explains that she had met another man, whom she was supposed to meet on the night of the tragedy. "Before taking me to the party, Johann told me 'I know you're going to trick me'". this Friday, Johann B., who wished to react to the statements of Émilie, was finally content to let go "to be completely lost" after the comments of his ex-companion. The trial is scheduled to last until June 28th.
ليست هناك تعليقات