Bella Hadid apologizes for a controversial image in Saudi Arabia and the UAE

World

Bella HadidSource image
ANGELA WEISS / AFP

Image caption

Bella Iron apologized for the picture, and she made an unintended mistake.

Palestinian fashion model Bella Hadid apologized after some expressed displeasure over a photo showing her feet pointing at two planes belonging to two Arab airlines.

In the photo taken at an airport, Bella Hadid was raised towards two planes, Saudi and Emirati.

The model, who is a father of Palestinian origin and a Dutch American mother, posted the photo on her front page on the social networking site Instagram.

"What Bella Hadid did was unacceptable," one of her followers commented. "As a Saudi girl, I will protect my country from people like you."

The 22-year-old model was apologized in both Arabic and English.

"I will never accept to use my pages and publications to express hatred towards anyone, especially if it is related to my origins, my heritage and the strong," she said in her apology.

"I love with all my heart the Muslim and Arab side of my family, my brothers and sisters all over the world," she said.

She confirmed that her image had nothing to do with politics, and she did not notice the planes that appeared in the background.

"I offer my sincere and heartfelt apologies to those who thought I drew criticism from them, especially from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates."

In another apology, she later said she made an unintended mistake.

But some did not accept her apology, and they published the tag #Bella iron racist, to express their anger.

"It does not matter if you do it wrong, but you're famous and you have to be more careful," one of them wrote on Twitter.

Others published pictures of cosmetics attached to Bella Hadid, such as Dior and Calvin Klein, thrown into the trash, while some posted pictures of the model and shoes on her face.

"I do not know what to think about this," one of them wrote, "but I did not know what I did to express disrespect for an entire people, whether or not I did it deliberately." Everyone should use their platform to spread love and peace. "He said.

"The situation is ridiculous, it is not bad and it does not deserve this hatred," another wrote.


Sign up for our free – – – and receive our best articles in your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ليست هناك تعليقات

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.