Ahmed Fahmy: This is the date of our wedding here and I was ascetic and I was a little literature! - Special

Entertainment

The founder of "Half of the World" of the famous Al-Ahram newspaper honored the Egyptian artist Ahmed Fahmy after the success of his comedy series in the month of Ramadan 2019 (Alwad Sayed Al-Shahat).

Read: How long will Ahmed Fahmy continue to lack his taste and insult to the public?

During the seminar Ahmed Fahmy responded to the criticisms that were directed at him for his ill-treatment with some of his followers through the media media, and his violent and hostile responses to them.

"Some criticize and attack simply because of the attack and are not sufficiently aware of the events of the action. I may have been wrong when I said to him," You are bleeding your blood. "I was a little literal when I said that, I apologize to him for this word only, but I do not back down from the rest of my words).

Read: Ahmed Fahmy Ayr Egyptian poverty and we will not forgive! – Document

"We will marry at the end of this summer, and certainly we will celebrate a huge wedding because that is a desire here," he said.

. (tagsToTranslate) Ahmed Fahmy (t) Here is the ascetic

Sign up for our free – – – and receive our best articles in your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ليست هناك تعليقات

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.